Do you want to speed up your WordPress site? Fast-loading pages improve user experience, increases your pageviews, and help with your WordPress SEO. By using this method recently I have done many website speed optimization.
If your site is lazy and sluggish, you lose. It is imperative to learn how to speed up a WordPress site.
Several key factors affect the WordPress website’s loading times. Web hosting, themes and layouts, plugins, content & media size, database optimization, and other factors that the website owner needs to pay the keenest attention to improve time.
1. Optimize your website for speed – One of the best ways to speed up your WordPress website is by optimizing it for speed. This means making sure that everything from your images to your code is optimized for performance.
2. Use a caching plugin – Another way to speed up your WordPress website is by using a caching plugin. This plugin will store copies of your pages and posts on the server so that when someone visits them again later, they don’t have to go through the entire load process again. There are a number of caching plugins that you can use to speed up your website. By caching your pages and posts, you can reduce the number of requests that are made to your server, which in turn will lower your website’s load time
3. Use an SSL certificate – One of the best ways to ensure that your WordPress website is safe from cyber-attacks is by using an SSL certificate. This encrypts all of the data that passes between you and the server, ensuring that no one can intercept or steal it.
4. Minify your code – By reducing the size of your code, you can speed up the loading time of your pages by as much as 50%. This is a very effective technique, but it’s important to note that minifying code can also lead to decreased readability and security risks. It’s always best to consult with a knowledgeable developer before making any major changes to your website’s codebase.
5. Use CDN One way to speed up WordPress is to use a content delivery network (CDN). A CDN can help to improve website loading times by storing static files in multiple locations around the world and delivering them to visitors from the location that is closest to them.
6. Upgrade to the latest version of WordPress – WordPress has a regular update schedule which makes it one of the most reliable and secure platforms out there. Updating your WordPress installation will not only improve its performance, but it will also ensure that your site is compliant with all the latest security standards.
7. Upgrade to Better Host- Finally, you can also speed up WordPress by upgrading to a faster web host. If your website is loading slowly, it could be because your web host is not providing enough resources or is not configured properly. Upgrading to a faster web host can help to improve website loading times.
8. Hire a Specialist: It is always wise to get your task done by assigning it to an expert in Web development. They should do it the right way without any delay. Sometimes tweaking a coding area might be tricky. The experts can do it without any issue. It costs very less when compared with buying a plugin.
If you fix all these points then your website always gets 90+ on the google tool and also A+ in GTmatrix.
I hope this will help you.
If you wish to learn more about WordPress speed optimization then you ask for help in the comments or contact us here.